Dyson DC25 Upright Vacuum Cleaner Reviewed by David Allen
|Amazon Star Rating|
Available on Amazon over 270 (5) Star Reviews Given for this Vacuum
Hi Guys. Now I thought I would have to review a Dyson sometime in my searches, so therefore I opted for the Dyson DC25 Upright Vacuum after many deliberations on every Dyson model on Amazon. The one thing that helped me was that the DC25 had a massive number of reviews and most of them were (5)stars, which means a lot of people own this model and love using it, going off the positive feedback they passed on to to Amazon.
The DC25 or any other model of Dyson for that fact may not be cheap but the build & design quality is 1st class.
Again, below I have provided some details on what I have found that you may need to know about this vacuum.
If you are in a hurry and just want to know where the best place to buy this or any vacuum cleaner, then you will find that Amazon bellow has the lowest prices by far.
|Dyson DC25 Animal Vacuum Cleaner- Factory Reconditioned
Dyson refurbished vacuums have been stripped down, cleaned out, reassembled and thoroughly tested. They?re restored more...
|Dyson DC25 Ball All-Floors Upright Vacuum Cleaner
|Dyson DC33 Multi-Floor Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
|Dyson DC24 Animal Compact Upright Vacuum Cleaner
The Key Features of the DC25
- The DC25 DC25 Upwright Vacuum has the ball technology for smooth steering.
- Cyclone technology ensures no clogging or loss of suction.
- The DC25 comes with a motorized brush-bar, this can be powered on to remove dirt and pet hair from carpets, or turn it off to protect delicate rugs and floors all with fingertip controls.
- It also comes supplied as standard with a quick-draw Telescope Reach wand, which expands to offer a 15-foot reach, which is great for stairs, drapes, and upholstery.
- HEPA filter; certified asthma friendly; hygienic dustbin; on-board tools.
- 5-year parts and labor guarantee.
- Its easy to move & store and its weight 16.28 pounds.
Do Dyson make the Best Vacuums on the Market: You just know that every other vacuum manufactured, for years have copied Dyson’s ideas! granted some of these ideas might have been mistakes, however Dyson seem to have ironed most of these, now I think this makes what is known as one of the best brands of vacuum cleaner on the market.
Dyson Ball Technology Manoeuvrability at it’s Best: The DC25 Upright Vacuum comes equipped with ball technology, which allows the vacuum to glide around furniture and obstacles, so you don’t get any missed uncleaned areas on your floor. I have found that no other vacuum manufacturer has attempted to copy Dyson’s ball technology, which I think gives them a leading edge.
Dyson Cyclone Technology™ (No loss of suction): Dyson’s cyclone technology separates the dust & dirt from the air, the centrifugal force ensures efficient cleaning with no bags, clogging, or loss of any suction.
The Toughest Materials Dropped Pummeled and Punched: All Dyson’s vacuums are made of ABS polycarbonate, which is very tough material. This is the same stuff that crash helmets are made out of, with this confidence in the construction & quality Dyson’s prototype vacuums are subjected to 550 rigorous test’s which involves dropping, kicking, and pulling all these test emulate heavy use that they would get in your own home over the years.
All Dyson Uprights are Certified Asthma Friendly: All the uprights come with a washable lifetime HEPA filter, which traps microscopic allergens such as pollen and bacteria. Unbelievably the air expelled from Dyson vacuums can have up to 150 times less bacteria and mold than the air we breathe. All the upright cleaners are certified asthma friendly by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America.
The Good points for this model.
- The DC25 is much lighter than the Animal so it is less awkward carrying it up and down stairs.
- The ease of using the attachment tools, with the DC25, you just extend the telescoping pole, and off you go.
- It’s bag-less.
- The cleaning head is low profile, so this makes it easily to hug floorboards under kitchen cabinets (huge plus!)
- It makes vacuuming fun!
- A very solid vacuum when you handle it.
- An optional pet grooming tool could be purchased separately.
The Bad points.
- The high price tag!
- 24-foot power cord: having a longer power cord would be appreciated.
- I did notice that the beater brush head will bounce somewhat when pulling the vacuum towards you.
- It only comes with 2 standard attachments.
Why should you buy this vacuum: Summary: this upright vacuum great build quality and 5 years guarantee does not come cheap, but this is the top of its game for just about anything you put in front of it. I cannot express how good of a feeling it gives you holding quality and having the power to do the job, you can find the Dyson DC25 Ball Vacuum Cleaner for the very cheapest price.
(Optional Extra) – The Dyson groom tool: This tool removes loose hair directly from your dog before it’s shed around the home this great add on purchase to the Dyson range is must have item if you have a pet dog.
- Self-cleans – mess free vacuum-assisted dog grooming
- Captures loose hair directly from your dog before it’s shed around the home.
- Captures dead skin cells and allergens for a healthier looking coat.
- Suitable for medium and long-haired dogs fits most Dyson upright and cylinder vacuums.
- 1 year guarantee, parts and labor are covered.